Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The title says it all.

My goodness it feels so good. A huge thank you to our good friends the Camfields.

They picked us up at the airport and even cooked us dinner. I think I'll hang on to them for a while. You can't find friends any better then that.

Jake flew like a champ. He is so amazing. We call him trooper now.

The airline lost my bag. But they picked a good time because I simply didn't care.

This past week has been... well... I just don't think I have the words. So once again let me say these two little words. Thank You. We mean it from the bottom of hearts.

So before I start rambling and my writing gets any choppier I'll call it a night in my own house, with my own child, whose heart beats just as it should. Ahhh...


6 comments:

Our Family said...

Hooray! you are home. so glad to see what amazing things God can do. can't wait to see what new tricks Jake can do now that his heart beats a little stronger!
love tiff

KellyRose said...

So glad you are home! Is that a Recaro I see?! We love ours!

Anonymous said...

As they say on the show "Extreme Home Makeover"....and you've sure had one...."Welcome Home White Family....WELCOME HOME!"

Love you guys,
Uncle Bryan

megan said...

Can we go to Disney World now? Please.

Tes said...

gosh that make my eyes water! glad you are home safe and sound.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Whites!!!
We are so glad and thankful you 3 are safe and sound.
Mom White