Monday, June 1, 2009

Updates and Well Wishes


Dave and I got to breathe a sigh of relief this morning. Over the weekend I was getting Jake out of the bath and found a lump on his left side just under his arm pit. Of course I immediately thought WHAT NOW LORD!! But said a little prayer and left everything in God's hand.
This morning the minute the doctor's office opened I called and got us in. The doctor thinks it's just a swollen lymph node. Jake had a fever Saturday night and barely slept. It's believed all this is tied together. So for now we're just watching it.
Also... Get Well Wishes to an uncle of mine. He had to kiss his gallbladder goodbye today. I say good riddance gallbladder. Couldn't behave yourself could you?
And finally....because I want everyone to know. I'm married to the most lovable guy in the world.
He's charming, kindhearted and just plain hilarious. He also finally agreed to watch Twlight with me last night and made it all the way through. When I asked him about his favorite part.... Dave said it was where that one guy got his head ripped off.
Ahh....so much for a love story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whose gall bladder? and what is twilight?????