Friday, May 29, 2009

For You Ladies in Knoxville

Yes, you and you and you. I've heard your pleas. I'll answer your cries.

You need new. Your tired of looking at my dad. What if I compromise.

I'll give you a new picture of Jacob if you'll let me post another one of him and dad together.
It IS dad's birthday today...so you have to say yes.

Here ya go.




So here's what we've been up to. Monday we spent with friends playing in the water, watching movies and just plain ol'hangin out.
Tuesday my parents came in town. We ate dinner in the middle of no where. We visited Nett's Country Store and Deli in the Bethel community. My dad had read about it somewhere and just had to go. I'm always up for something new. Look how cute this place is. Some of the people rode up on horses to eat there. Of course ya gotta love that.


Speaking of something new... I took my first spin class yesterday. Oh my. My neighbor and I have become workout buddies. We kept looking at each other during class laughing. Definately going back.
And that brings us to Friday. Jake had a speech evaluation this morning. Of course he qualified for services. Soon he'll be getting speech therapy twice a week. The good news is that the therapist will come to our house.
My dream is to one day say. "Jacob, be quiet." Who knows, it just might come true.



2 comments:

megan said...

We in Knoxville thank you for responding so quickly with new pics. Sing happy birthday with dad for me. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack! (one day late)
It looks like ya'll had a good week. LOVE the pics!!!!
We worked this week end as usual. (thank you Lord) But I miss seeing you all so much.
If Jake is anything like his parents (not that you talk too much!) He will be buzzing your ears off before you know it.
You probably won't believe this but David hardly said a word before he was 2. And you know the rest of the story!
Jenny I just want to tell you how much I love your blog. Every pic I see and every line you write just means so much to me. Thany you.
Love you so much
Your Mammie