Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm a weight loss genius


Oh man... I laughed all day. That title should make you at least chuckle.

So I went to the doctor today for my extremely (scratch)... annoying (scratch)... sleepless (scratch)... spreading (scratch).... poison ivy.

Folks, it's in my ear.

So the nurse weighs me and says: "Well look at you." She says it in a good way with an accent you'd hear in Fargo. I thought yeah... not bad, could drop it 10 or more.

She then takes me in the exam room and takes my vitals...looks at the chart again where my weight is listed... and really studies it.
I'm thinking what's the big deal about my weight. It's not great... but not horrible.

As she leaves she says (once again in her Fargo accent): "What ever you've been doing since August 2007 keep it up."

I set there for about 10 seconds and realized, in August 2007.... I was eight months pregnant.

Yeah... keep it up Jen. Good Job.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB JEN!!!!
I told you last Sat. I thought you were losing weight.
Love Ya
Mammie

Anonymous said...

hyesterical!!!! i can't lose my last 15, but i'm beginning to settle where i am....

-mel

Anonymous said...

ok, rarely do i ACTUALLY "laugh-out-loud"... but i did on this one! nurses can be, dare i say it?... stupid sometimes? :) hope you're still "keepin' it up!"