Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh Man... I wanna go.

Sometimes I just hate being responsible and mature. Yeah... I know. It dosen't happen very often.
But... for this reason I'm not on a plane right now with my sister headed to EUROPE!! She's going to London, Paris and all sorts of fun in between. I just couldn't leave Jake for 10 days with all his appointments and such.
This afternoon I took her to the airport. She and my uncle are traveling together with a bigger group.


Of course my whole family went to the airport to say goodbye. Look at us... don't we just scream the Waltons. (sorry mom your eyes are closed..but it's the only picture I've got.) Jim Bob is taking the picture by the way.


Hey.. I love going to the airport. You always see somebody. Today it was a bunch of dirty people who had just attended bonnaroo. I also saw some Mafia members. The Musik Mafia that is. Cowboy Troy and his little friend two-feet Fred went sailing by. I think I also saw Big Kenny.... just his hat.
Here's the bottom line. Tonight, instead of sleeping on a plane....I'm home. But there is good news my friends. Our last minute vacation plans are shaping up. We're heading out tomorrow for a little fun ourselves. So where did we decide go? Just wait... I'll show ya soon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan and Brian I hope you have a BLAST!!!!!
"Goodnight Mary Ellen." "Goodnight Elizabeth."