Monday, June 22, 2009

Last Minute. Lots of Fun!

We're baaaack!! But not for long.

We have a day or so to get things ready to go again.
This time Dave and I are going in separate directions.
He's headed to Montreal for some NHL meetings.... I'm headed east.

But here's a wrap up of our last minute little trip. (we decided Monday and left Tuesday)
We spent time in Charleston, Knoxville and good ol'Rhea County for Father's day.
We ate way too much.. But the seafood and the home-cookin' were scruptous.
Jake loved the sand (what a mess!)... but hated the water.



And I have to brag on this guy. Yep the one with the hat on. Did you know he could carry Jake, a beach chair, cooler and a beach bag so big you could fit Rhode Island in it?
I know I was quite impressed.
The days of going to the beach with a towel and a book are over...for now.
I think our favorite was a boat ride out to Fort Sumter. It was relaxing and about put Jakey to sleep. Look at his eyes... they are barely even open.

I can tell I had a good time. I'm sunburned, fire ant bitten and covered in poison ivy.
Oh yeah, let the good times roll.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen how did you get David to do all that. He only carried groceries if he thought I bought snacks!!!
Glad you kids had fun.
Thanks for the pics, they are always a pick me up!
Love Mammie