Friday, June 12, 2009

Now let's have some fun!


We here at the White House are feeling a little silly. After so much stress this week. We're in the clear.

Made it through the big meeting Thursday. I now have six appointments for Jake every week.
It's a lot but three are here-- yes... we are getting some in-home therapies..

As you can tell from my ramblings... his heart appointment went just fine this morning.
We go back in two months.

My little man is now down for a nap after starting the morning by re-introduing the milk he just had back to the world. I hate cleaning up throw-up.

So let the vacation begin! Yep Dave's off all next week. But guess what? Miss Planner didn't plan anything because of Jake's heart. So we'll be vacay-ing by the seat of our pants. Let's just call it an.... adventure. I think it will be fun... right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RIGHT! Way to go Jake--keep your mom and dad hopping!!! I'm glad Jake's feeling better-that means mom and dad are too. It'll be interesting to see what you all come up with next week....

love you all, mom

Anonymous said...

BREATHE!!!! Yes I agree, HAVE SOME FUN!! Stop worrying!
The Best plans are NO PLANS!!!
Love you
Mammie