Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here's where you come in.

Yep, it's time once again to lift Jacob up. Friday. 10:30. Heart Doctor.
I have felt a need this week to pray for acceptance. So will you do the same?

There's a lot going on in Jacob's world right now.
It's time for his annual review with TEIS. That's the state program that provides therapy to us for absolutely free. It's lovely. I will miss it.

Because it's annual review time all his therapist are scoring him and throwing numbers at me. It's something they've gotta do so I don't blame them. Here's a very short summary. His fine motor and communication skills (speech) are way behind. His gross motor (walking) and social skills are just fine. Jake scored 24 months on the social scale. He's only 19 months.

So tomorrow is the big meeting and I'll just be glad when it's over.

Earlier today I thought I might be blogging a lot more. That's because we couldn't go anywhere. Jake hid my keys and there's only one set. (yep...living on the edge)
We missed play group but I finally found them. Some were in the garbage can...others in the hamper. Of course!! The garbage can right underneath gross, dirty stuff! Why didn't I think to check there first.

And finally... I saved the best for last. Pictures!! I finally put together this new toy..and come to find out, it has two useful purposes.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that both of your boys can share their toys. I guess that's Riley's payback for Jake confiscating his toys! I'll be praying extra hard for all of you and sending all my love your direction. Love you, Love you, Love you! -Farrah

Ashley said...

PRAYING!

Anonymous said...

Jen,That gave me a good laugh, took the edge off, if you know what I mean.
Glad you found your keys! WTG Jake! Keep your Mom on her toes!
Jen you know he is testing you. Theses little guys are a whole lot smarter than what we think........
He wanted to stay home today!
Love you all
Mammie