Tuesday, July 7, 2009

American Cutie-Pie

We broke our Fourth of July tradition this year. We did NOT go to Nashville for fireworks.
I'm so glad we didn't. Rain...rain...and a little boy who turned out not to like fireworks kept us away.
We did go to Franklin. Jacob watched the first two go up and go boom, and that's all it took for him to burst in tears and started shaking.
He ended up watching from the car with Tom and Jerry playing on his DVD.
Check out these pictures though of my American cutie-pie. Oh my...dosen't he just make you smile.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen,
Great pics of all.
We didn't enjoy our fireworks so much this year either.
Dad said "it's just not the same without the boys"
Love Mammie

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I must tell you that these pictures of Jacob are awesome. He is such a beautiful little guy.....that smile, that curly hair....wow, too much. I can only imagine your home, it is probably wall papered with Jake everywhere.

I loved them so much that I sent them to my sister via the computer and she loved them also.

Nice pictures of everyone else also.

Susan