Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Odds N' Ends

Not a whole lot going on this week.  I'm mainly just doing stuff to get ready for a baby shower I'm throwing this weekend.
 We also booked our family vacation this week. WHOOOO-HOOO!!! Jake's  heart doctor gave us the thumbs up to go in June. So we found a place quickly and booked it. We take an annual trip with my family and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
  Things have been hectic since Jake arrived and I'm ready to get away.

 Jacob's personality is showing itself more and more these days.
Here he is showing off his cuteness in a hat made by his great-grandma.



Other things about him that make me laugh:

1) He HATES "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". Everytime it comes on his video he starts whining. I just keep the remote handy so we can skip over it.

2) He'd rather play with a bib or burp cloth then a toy.  He eats them, waves them and loves to put them on his face. I don't get it but it sure makes him happy.

3) Jake is a UT fan already. I can sing Rocky Top to him and he usually smiles.  I can't wait till football season.
 
Just wanted to share some of the every day things that make him so sweet!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

re: number 3 - He's just humoring you Jen, he's really an Ohio State fan. ;)