Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation Wrap-Up

I didn't get to write much while we were on vacation because of internet issues.
 So here's the wrap-up:

1) Jake loved the pool and the beach.

2) We ate waaaaay toooo much!!!

3) Jake got to play with his Great Uncle Jerry (who he loves) and met his Great Aunt Deb for the first time. ( He told me that he thoroughly enjoyed it.)

4) Going home time came waaaay tooo soon!

Here's a couple of cute pictures I haven't shown you yet.




One side story... Jake was teething all week long. Not one...but two teeth are coming in. Dave and I spent several nights on vacation driving around trying to get him to sleep.  I know our little Florida neighborhood by memory.
Also we joined the matchy-matchy crowd and took pictures on the beach one night.




So... who's ready to go back to the beach??? ME!!!

 






3 comments:

Ashley said...

I could eat those rolls up!!!

DetnyLynn said...

Love the pictures...especially the last one! He is so precious. I'm so glad he is doing well. Miss you all very much.

Anonymous said...

He has the sweetest smile. Hope to see you guys soon.
Amanda C.