Wednesday, June 11, 2008

YEAH!!! WE'RE AVERAGE!!!!

Jake's average when it comes to motor skills, communication and three other categories that I can't remember right now.
 He recently underwent an assessment by the Tennessee Early Intervention program. Today his case worker called with the results. Even though I know he's behind in some things I like to believe he's not THAT far behind. 
  Still, we will start physical therapy soon which I'm happy about. It makes me feel like I'm doing something that's helping him.
 Sorry I haven't written a whole lot lately. There's just not a whole lot going on.
To sum up the past week... my parents and sister came for a visit. They were a huge help with the baby shower I threw. (THANKS GUYS!) 
Oh...I almost forgot. We had some new pictures taken of Jake.  It didn't go to well because he didn't get to finish his nap... but we got a few good ones.




One last little thing.. Sometimes the thought of what  is ahead for our little boy is overwhelming. Thank you everyone so much for your kind words and your prayers.
 I can't tell you how much they help. 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That second picture cracks me up. A combo between Winston Churchill and Gene Hackman.