Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We Have A Plan

 Our meeting went well with Tennessee Early Intervention yesterday morning.
To make a long meeting short... Jake will undergo a physical therapy assessment and a occupational therapy assessment.
 Although his fine motor skills were initially rated as good...I still want an occupational therapist to take a look at him... just to be proactive. My goal now is not to fall any further behind.
  I know he will start PT soon because he's still weak in his upper body. He's not rolling over yet... but he's so close
Also.. an early intervention teacher will stop by once a week to help out. This is not just for him.. but also to help me. I want to make sure I know how to work with Jake so that he keeps on learning.
 So that's it... we'll set up the assessments and get going.  
And for my sis...here' a new picture from the pool the other day.
 Just consider it your daily dose of cuteness.




Live from the White House...I'm skipping out!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

There is a friend of mine at church that does TIPS... she is in our service... I could hook you two up.

meg said...

Too cute. I just love that baby.

Unknown said...

Jen, don't worry too much about him rolling over crawling and such. It took a long while for Nathan and (especially) Elizabeth to do stuff like that. Heck, Elizabeth just started walking by herself a week ago, and she's 18 months old! One thing is for sure, kids will do things when they are good and ready. :) We are praying for you guys...