Saturday, April 3, 2010

Show Off

March....hmmm... let's see. It was crazy. Lots of workin' for my man. Lots of time alone with the wee one for me.
Soo... when Dave's work slowed down he came to me and said, "Woman, I'm taking you out!"
Well, he didn't really say it that way. Instead it was, "I'm calling your sister. She'll babysit and I'll take you to dinner and that new Nicholas Sparks movie." WHAT!! Ya'll my man has never volunteered to take me to romantic movie. Yeah, he's the best.
So we got dressed up... ooo-la-la... and headed out. But, before you think this post is about me, take a look at my picture... and then take a look a look at what my little show-off was doing while we were cheesin'.
Ok first... us.
Now... Jake.
HILARIOUS! He was rubbing snot all over the door. (which makes me laugh out loud just writing that.)
Look at this other pose. For some reason me thinks he likes attention.
Good Friday was such a great day. I truly cannot express how blessed I feel. I have a great big God that does great big things for little ole me. I have a husband who loves my great big God and loves me. I have a son that is the best thing that ever happened to me and the rest of my family... well.. they're alright too. Praise you Lord!
Happy Easter Everyone!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David going to a "Chic Flic", Yes Jen he loves you!!!!!
You looked beautiful!!!
Megan you are "The Best"!!!
Jake you are "Our Jake" what else!!!!!
Happy Easter to all!
Mammie

Ashleigh said...

Hilarious! I love it! You both looked great! So glad we serve a living, caring God! Love you all!
Ashleigh Paige

Our Family said...

I can't stop giggling at Jake. So classic and totally something that would happen around here!