Thursday, April 15, 2010

A First for the Season

In an effort to increase family time in daddy's hectic schedule, I planned a picnic and play night on Tuesday.
I decided not to care if we ate late or if Jake went to bed late or if the park closed before we even got there. (daddy gets home a little late)
Let me take a moment to brag. Jake did some jaw-dropping things on the playground. My baby climbed this ladder all by himself.

He went down every slide and looked like a little boy should when leaving the park.
Dirty.


Speaking of Daddy's hectic schedule. The Preds are in the playoffs. The first game Friday night in Chicago. Go Predators!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Jake this way. We have to take the boys to the park soon and let them get dirty together.
Amanda C.

Anonymous said...

Jake have fun getting dirty!
Oh by the way, GO PREDS!!!!!!
Love ya Gramma