Thursday, October 2, 2008

On The Move

My little man has decided to crawl.

He's my little turtle..moving ever so carefully and slowly.

He's been on the move for a week now. Jake actually started crawling on his 11 month birthday. (which was last Thursday..I'm a little turtle-ish myself ((is turtle-ish a word?)) )
Does this kid look determined or what?
 I promise I'll post some video as soon as remember how to do it.
By the way...the one year old party planning has begun. Bring on the carnival...we are gonna celebrate.
 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your sweet baby is so freakin' cute! I found you through the list Alicia posted on the Womens Newsletter and it's so amazing to know what really goes on in people's lives that you would never guess. I'm sorry your little Jakie has these troubles, but God made that special boy that way and He has a specific plan for him. Isn't our God awesome?!? Visit me, if you like, at campbellchatter.blogspot.com

See ya in class!

O:)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! What a big guy and so stinkin adorable too. And I do like turtle-ish. I'm going to use it in a sentence today in your honor.

Anonymous said...

Well My Dear Jen,
You know who won the race, turtl-ish or not. Big Jake will be one up on you! Keep on your toes!!!
We can't wait to see you all this weekend.
Love ya
Mammie