Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh What Fun...


 Jake got handed two free go-to-bed-late cards this week.
Tuesday and Wednesday evening we met Dave at his work to spend time on a special project.
We edited a little video to show at his party this weekend.
Jake was a hoot crawling around Dave's office.
 
He had the run of the place.
Jake was actually very good.
We contained him in Dave's edit bay.
And since all he wants to do now is pull-up....I just showed him my chair and he was a happy camper.


  I'm not some ultra-creative person. But it I enjoyed being back in a bay looking at video and coming up with a plan.  I don't want to do it 40 hours a week anymore but it was a nice blast from the past.  And guess what... it's my favorite project I've worked on so far.
 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen,
We got to see Dave's "Office"
He looked very comfortable!
Jake looks great! We were so happy to get to see him twice in one week last week! AND we get to celebrate his birthday this week end! Oh What Fun!!!
See you Sunday.
Go Vols beat them bumbs from Ala.!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jake continues to take my breath away--what a blessing he is!!!!
I know he is simply adorable-those eyes are mesmerizing and that hair is simply a hoot.Happy Birthday my 'Lovie' from Gammy and Pops!
...and by the way, your and Dave's best project so far is Jake!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been listening to my favorite song concerning Jake. Beautiful Boy by John Lennon.
I sent it to you when Jake was born. It still fits.
Jake is a beautiful boy and we love him dearly.
Happy Birthday Jacob!
Your Gramma

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,
We have to get Warren and Jacob together soon so they can roam around together. He said he misses his strolling buddy. I can't wait to see birthday cake pictures.
See you soon,
Amanda C.