Monday, October 20, 2008

Happily Every After

DAAH-Dat-dee-DAHH...Daahh-dat-dee-Daah.

OK at first it may not make much sense...but go back over it with the wedding march in mind.
Dave and I spent this past weekend on the Ocoee River.
 No, I didn't go white water rafting... I'm not that brave.
Instead we attended a wedding.
 Dave's younger brother is now a married man.
The wedding was held at a place called Welcome Valley Village.  You can rent the entire property ...which includes five cabins and a pavillion right on the river. It was absolutely beautiful.
Here's my favorite picture from the weekend.

Dosen't it just make you cry.
 My mother-in-law loves her boys with a passion and it shows.
Welcome to the family ML!!
Here's the new gang.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen,
3 boys, 3 girls, and 3 grandkids. Sounds like my lucky number is 3!!!!