Thursday, October 23, 2008

WHAT???

Hold on to your knickers... my little boy is turning ONE!!! 
Saturday is the big day. 
Sunday is the big party.
 On Monday we had some pictures made and they turned out adorable.
Our photographer has posted some on her blog. 

Ok so here's another shocker. 
I made Jake's party invitation.  Of course I had help from my craft sensei. (you know like Mr Miyagi but creative)
Now I am not a crafter. I try but bless my little heart all my craft sensei does is snicker.
So, here they are. Simple but cute.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Boy!!!!!!
Love you
Your Gramma

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Little Man. You are precious. Have lots of fun on your big day, cuz #1 birthday is very special.

God bless and love you always.

Love from Susan and family.