Monday, September 29, 2008

Heart Check

Wheeww!! 

  I'm so glad today's cardiologist appointment is over.  It's the first time we've gone two months between appointments and I had to fight the fear that we'd gone too long.
 So here's the news... we get to go TWO MORE MONTHS!!! YEAH!!! 
 Once again Jake's heart is holding steady. 
 I know a lot of people are praying for our little boy and if I could give each and everyone of you a hug I would. So why don't you just throw your arms around yourself just to make me ( and anyone who sees you doing it) happy.
 Folks, God is all over this situation. He's already got everything worked out.
 I praise God for my little boy.
 I praise Him for today's good news.  

 I praise Him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!!!
God is good--all the time!

Ashley said...

WONDERFUL! I am going to share the news!

KellyRose said...

YEAH! Praise God! I know what a relief that is for you. Still praying!

Our Family said...

Yeah for that baby's heart! We are so happy for you and your sweet little family!
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Gramma You said it!
AMEN!!!!
The Good Lord is looking out for Little Jacob.
We all pray each night for our little boy AND his parents. Each time Jake goes for a check up and we get these results our prays are answered. So keep the prayers coming, because they work! So far so good!
We love you
Mammie

Wife of the Pres. said...

Just came over from Melissa C.'s blog. I am the Mommy to a heart baby too; in fact, she just had OHS a month ago and is doing great! We go to Vandy too. I can relate to your week post about each day. Very soon we will start therapies and we will be having her second surgery as well for her CL/CP. TShe also just had a birthday-her third!!! Jake is definitely a cutie! Glad I stopped by and I'll be checking back on Jake!