Monday, July 28, 2008

Health Matters

Jake's got several big appointments this week...so we need your prayers.
The first one is tomorrow at 10:30. It's his...dah..dah..duummm...Cardiologist. Let's just be honest. I hate these appointments.
They make me scared, worried and just plain cranky. I hate waiting around to see if things have gotten worse. The good news is nothing has changed in 2 months. Please pray that his heart has gotten stronger. I know my God who is bigger then Williams Syndrome has the power to make Jake's heart perfect.
Wednesday we go for his nine month checkup. I think they are doing some extra testing since it's his first visit since his diagnosis.
On top of that he has his first Occupational Therapy appointment Thursday along with his weekly E-I teacher visit. Then this morning his TEIS service manager called and wants to come by Friday.
Yep... I know.. lots of fun at the White house.
Since I don't have anything funny or witty to say... let's just end it like this... the one..the only...king of cuteness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't help it, Our Beautiful Boy!!!