Monday, July 14, 2008

Eye See

     I am soooo not used to getting up and heading downtown anymore.  
 Jake had to be at Vandy Children's hospital by 8:30 this morning and it about killed me.
 He had two appointments.
 The first was to get his eyes checked. Yeah... another praise... his eyes are fine!!! The doctor didn't want to see us back till he's four. There are so many Williams syndrome kids that have lazy eyes or crossed eyes or even just bad vision. Right now we have none of that.
 The second appointment was at 10:00...for an ultrasound on his kidneys.   We don't know anything.... just waiting on word from our doctor. 
Once we got going it was a good day. We had lunch downtown with Dave and even hung out at the arena for a while before heading home. It kinda made me miss my old stomp'n grounds.
 But on the other hand.... how many days when I was downtown could I take an hour and half  nap in the middle of the day?
 
  
 
   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny now that Jake has passed his eye exam he can drive his new "HOT WHEELS" Post that pic for all to see. I loved it!