Tuesday, May 13, 2008

O Brother..What a Mother's Day

I know it's a little late to talk about Mother's day... but I'm using my parents computer and it's harder to make myself sit down at a desk instead of using my laptop while sitting on the couch.
It was a great day... except a transformer blew outside the Revis Casa and I DIDN'T GET TO WASH MY HAIR BECAUSE MY HAIRDRYER WOULDN'T WORK!!! My first mother's day and in every picture my hair is pulled back.

Ahhh... big deal... but take a look at how great Jacob was stylin' in his Grammy's lap.
Church was great.... we sang "To God Be the Glory" and let me tell you ... I sang that song with all my heart.
There's a few more pics I want to share.
I can't write about Mother's day unless I tell you how special my mom is.
She's one of these Mom's who would rather attend a middle school band concert then take a trip to Vegas. (that's a true story by the way) I Love You So Much MOM!!

And to my mother-in-law...I love how you love your boys... and I'm so glad you now call me your girl.




HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE.












2 comments:

Sonja said...

Just to let you know how absorbed I am in being the mother of 3 boys.... When you spoke of the "transformer blowing" I seriously thought you meant a REAL transformer...you know, like Megatron or Optimus Prime. HA! what a dork.

mammy said...

Sonja, I can relate to that! i think we still have transformers in our attic!
Jen you better get a better pic of your mother-in-law on this site! That one is terrible!!!
I like the one you gave me, when I was nibbling on his ear.
Love you,
Mammy