Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Latest.

Hey all.

I just got off the phone with nurse who will be on Jacob's team in Michigan.
She talked to me about what to expect and the timing of everything.
Tuesday we'll be in pre-op stuff all day. Blood, chest x-ray, echocardiogram.
I guess the biggest info I learned is that Jake's surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am on Wednesday.
It should take 3 to 4 hours and then he'll be moved straight to the ICU.

I like talking to the people who do this stuff everyday. They calm my nerves. To them, it's just another day at work.

Changing subjects... sorta. T-shirt news.

For those of you who have ordered shirts and haven't gotten them yet. They're a'coming.
I picked up your shirts today. I'm meeting my sister in Cookeville tonight and we'll have a t-shirt organize-athon. (yeah... i made that up)

Bottom line, you'll be getting your shirts, by mail, by personal delivery or by one of my seriously attractive and smart elves.

If you don't have your shirt by Friday.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I so don't want anyone to be forgotten in the chaos.

So let's end on a great note. Here's a couple of cute pictures of my cutie-pie!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love you, love your baby!
Farrah

Anonymous said...

This message is for you Jacob, the cutest, sweetest, most loveable little boy in the world. We are praying for you and asking God to watch over you as your doctors operate to make your heart better. Honey, we cannot be with you and your family in person, but we will be with you in thought and prayer. We look forward to hear updates of your progress as you recover. Before you know it, you will be back home with all your toys and your doggie to play with.

God bless and love you sweetie.

Love, hugz and kisses from me and all of my family.

Susan

Tes said...

I am just lovin the hair! I look foward to proudly wearing my tshirt!