Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Big Orange Post




I'm about a week late but here a few snapshots from our big orange adventure last weekend.
Of course I love Tennessee football. But what I like best about it is family. My aunts, uncles and cousins all get together and tailgate.
This is my favorite picture. Jake gettin' some lovin from his cousins. These kiddos love my little boy and it melts my heart. Just look at that look on Jake's face.

This year I didn't take Jake into the game. That was BIG mistake last year.
Instead he stayed with his grammy who fed him...orange food.

The food, the family, the fun....it all comes down to this.
It's football time in Tennessee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time.
And I'll forgive Jake for "showing his food"!!!!
You won't believe it but I bought 2 Tn. Vols shirts today!!!!
Love ya Mammie