Thursday, September 24, 2009

Overwhelmed.

It's late. Or early...depending on how you look at it.

Yeah... it's 2:15 in the morning. I can't sleep because I've got you guys on my mind.

I need to say something.

Thank You.

Two little words. Great big meaning.

Dave and I are so overwhelmed with everything you've done. You've bought t-shirts, you've prayed for us... your kids have prayed for us.

I mean... my goodness. We are so blessed.

So Thank You.

Dave put it best. "Jen, I feel like George at the end of "It's A Wonderful Life". Yep. That's it exactly.




4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

We love you White House!

Anonymous said...

We love you very much. :)

Destiny

Tes said...

Thats what web friends are for! keeping you all in our prayers, everything will go smoothly.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Well so far everyone has said how I feel.
We Love You!
Ya know You get what you give in this world. You 3 are just getting back some of what you have given.
Love you SO Much!
Mammie