Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yes or No?

So we took a little trip east this past week. We visited my former employer.

Can I get a big HOW-DEE for Dollywood?

It was a little experiment for a possible trip next year to see Jake's main mouse. The big M-I-C-K-E-Y.

So if our visit was a questionaire it would go a little something like this.

Did your child enjoy our very large train? No


What about the carousel? Yes. But we can find one at our local mall.



How about our water area for kids? Loved it. But we can provide water at home.




Does your child enjoy people dressed up as animals? He could care less.
Did you find your visit relaxing? N-to-the-O-NO!


So how about you? Did you as an adult find Dollywood entertaining?

Heck yeah... I bought a season pass.










4 comments:

megan said...

I hadn't noticed Dave's big smile with meeting the shark. Cute. I say bring on Mickey.

Melissa said...

Call me and let's go on a girls weekend getaway this fall to the old DW! I used to work there in summer/fall 1989!

O:)
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I agree with Megan...bring on Mickey-Jake and I can find a cool, shady spot and the rest of you can roam for a while. Sounds like fun to me!

Grammy

Anonymous said...

That was the biggest and the closest I got to a fish all weekend so I was happy!!!

Had a great time.

Dave