Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Think Dale Earnhardt Jr. Gave Me a Rash

What?!!!!!

I mean.. Jen, that's not a very nice thing to say. These are serious times in the White house.

Well listen, I didn't say it. My husband did.

What?! What?!

Yes, he informed me last night as I was downing a wonderful, calorie and sugar filled treat that Junior will no longer be part of his life.

Trust me, there's a perfectly good reason why Dale Earnhardt Jr. gave my husband a rash.

Right?

Right.

It's his deodorant. Some kind of new Degree special edition Dale Earnhardt Jr version of sorts.

Between you and me.. that's what he gets for picking it because the case is yellow. Yes, yellow.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,
Honestly can you not think of another nascar driver to support?
I would call that blog T.M.I. (too much information) I hope this will teach you not to buy anything without Jenny's approval. We love you guys! Suzanne

Anonymous said...

David!
You deserve a rash! NASCAR! DALE EARNHART JR.!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!!!
Your Mom