Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sand....everywhere.

Our sand issue is not because we are at the beach. (i wish) But, because Jake now has this:


He loves sand. Loves to throw it. Loves to roll in it. Loves put his head in it?


Anyway... it's all part of his new playset.

It's all done except for the swing and top cover. Let me take a moment to brag about my good deal... I luv a good deal. The playset...was free!!! Dad and I spent Thursday after VBS staining it but that's all it needed.

So this past week has been out of routine. I helped with VBS all week while my parents ran Jake around to his appointment. A big hug and a kiss to them.

Saturday morning everyone was thrilled when I mentioned going to the Flea market in Nashville. They went anyway. (I got a shirt and four necklaces for 5 dollars)

And tonight we got a surprise and fun visit from my niece and nephew. (Their parents were here too)

To sum it up. Good deals. Good visits. Good times.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the sand is better than bird seed all over the house...I'm fighting a losing battle I guess. What's a Dad to do...

Anything for you Jakie...


Love,

Dave

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!
See you soon
Mammie