Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing Much

  I've been trying for two days to post new pictures. But my computer has SARs. (Meaning Something Ain't Right Sonny)
 My computer guy (aka Dave) is going to to take a look at it tonight.
 Meanwhile on the home front: I took Jake to PT this morning and guess who took the teeniest of tiniest steps by himself.  Yep! The walking is right around the corner. 
He is such an incredible gift.
Yeah, we battle a lot of issues.. but there's still so much joy.
By the way... speaking of happiness. 
Jake fought nap time today until I started singing him... wait for it.... 
      Rocky Top. 
Guess what happened? He smiled. Then went to sleep. 

I'll wrap it up today with a little conversion Dave and I had a little while ago.

Jenny: "Dave, who do you thing has a prettier orange?  The Vols or the Texas Longhorns?"

Dave (not even thinking about his answer) replies.
 "The Long.... I mean the Vols."

God love him.



 


3 comments:

KellyRose said...

Yeah! I am so glad that Jake is about to take off walking! God is good. Hey, I also FINALLY actually found the time to update my blog and of course cannot post pictures either. If you figure out what is going on, please let me know.
THANKS!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Jen I think you tricked him!!!!
Orange? I think Halloween, right?
Steps! Oh may I say GIANT STEPS!!!
Look out you two Jake is about to take off!!!!
And you thought you have had it easy. Just wait.....
Love you so MUCH
Mamie

Anonymous said...

tell dave that it is o.k. i, too, think that texas has a prettier orange!!! i have to confess that i actually bought a texas tee just before christmas because i loved the burnt orange!

mel