Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Breathing....

     It seems like a simple thing to do. 
     But breathing is not an easy thing in this White House tonight.
     Jake has come down with the croup.  I personally thought it was an old-timey thing. I mean the only croup I remember is in Anne of Green Gables. You know the scene where Anne comes to the rescue of Diane's sister by giving her Ipecac.  It's a great moment of forgiveness and friendship... blah..blah..blah. If you haven't seen it.. ahhhh it's good. 
     So anyway back to reality.  Jake's sick...I'm not feeling great and Dave of course is just fine.

     God love him.
 
     Of course this all happens the night before Jake and I are suppose to go wee-wee-wee all the way home.  Dave is going a different kind of wee-wee.  He's going to Montreal. As in Canada. As in oui! We are french!!  He's covering the NHL All-Star game this weekend... very exciting.
     Let me take this moment to brag on my love one just a little bit. While in Montreal he will be missing the regional Emmy Awards. Once again he and the whole Predator's broadcast team is nominated. (Dave would never say anything about it...but I think he deserves a little pat on the back)
 Good Luck!!
   By the way... this is Dave checking Jake for loose change.  He needs the money and Jake laughs like a hyena.



   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is a good writer...she needs a pat on the back every now and then too. Love ya Jen.

Beth Howard said...

Dave's absolutely right.

Hope you keep your spirits up. I'm sure it's stressfull to see someone so adorable not feeling well. I am loving that blond 'fro!

Anonymous said...

Your right David
Mom