Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dress Rehearsal

  So I'm sure you all know that it's getting close to one of my favorite times of year. (No, not my birthday... the other one) 
  The time where I get to hear my five favorite words. 
  
" IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!"

  If you've never been to a game you HAVE to go.
  In my family it's a tradition.. I started going to games when I was just three or four years old.  

   Since the Vol's first game is Monday night... I thought we'd go through a little dress rehearsal.
  Check out my cutie!!
   He's got the jersey...



The hat...


And even the shoes.


Not to mention his adorable game face

Rocky Top is on my iPod and we're ready!! GOOOOO VOLS!! 

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Jenny,
I love his outfit! He looks so good standing there in his bed! So glad to hear that things are still progessing well and hope to see you guys soon! love the lankfords

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
He is just too cute. I love the outfit. He looks like he is ready to go. See you guys soon. We'll have to catch up in person soon.
Amanda C.

DetnyLynn said...

Oh my goodness! He is just the cutest little Vols fan I have ever seen! He will certainly be getting an "I Love the Pride" button when the band passes by! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I think Jake should be on the Big Screen! There has NEVER been a cuter Vols fan ever!
Mamie