Sunday, August 10, 2008

Goodbye Freebies

  I'm spoiled by free diapers.
 Yes... I am still using diapers we got as gifts.  That's right.. Jake is nine months old and the only diapers I've ever bought are those swim ones. 
I  realized tonight that about 10 more diapers and they be gone. 

 So thanks everyone.  You've made us very happy.


 Also...guess what reappeared? My camera charger. 
 I can once again take pictures again. While it was gone I missed pictures of Jake at the fair, the pool and the latest visit with the grandparents.
  I did take these today... my little boy is about to get mobile.


He's not crawling but he's rolling over better then ever before. His therapist says once we focus on a few basics it will all fall into place.
 Also if you see Jake and I cruising around town we'll probably be jamming to the Olympic's theme song. He loves it!! I just downloaded it from iTunes. I wish you could see him when it comes on.  
His head snaps around.. something like this.


I think I may have a music man on my hands. Hmm... that looks familiar... it reminds me of somebody else. I wonder who. 
Schroeder









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Play it again Jake"
Diapers are on the way. What size?
You better let me know!!!!!!!
Mammy