Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sick Day

Jake and I got a little unexpected surprise today. David was home all day. It was nice but it's all because my little buddy and I have been sick. We both came down with a stomach bug. Not good.
 My very nice hubby let me stay in bed all day... I mean alllllll day!
 The good news... my fever is gone and both of us are doing much better.  
Things around the White House have been pretty normal for the most part this week.
My parents were in this past weekend and needless to say Jake was blessed with a cool fall wardrobe. Here's a sneak peak at his fall 2008 line.

His grammy has way too much fun shopping.
The weekend before Dave's parents were here and purchased a new mode of transportation for little buddy.
 Jake now has a wagon.



I think he likes it....don't you.
This weekend more company is checking into White House... they will be staying in the blue room and I sure hope they don't steal my towels. (ahem... you know who you are)
  
  

2 comments:

Jim Urban said...

Nice wagon, sure is red! So, how's flu with everybody? Did David get it next? That is how it ususlly runs at my house with all of the grandsons, Debbie and everybody else we come in contact with...

Anonymous said...

I told Dave he would roll all over. Gone are the days of he's o.k. I can go in here for a minute!!!
Love the wardrobe! Jake will be styling!!!
The wagon pic! Oh what a smile!
Love It!!!
Mammy