Sunday, February 7, 2010

He's a Joy.


Ya'll Jake was sooo funny at the Predators game Saturday night.

My sister was in town and we hadn't been in awhile so off we went.

I've decided whatever age your child is... that's how many periods of the game you get to stay.

Last year when Jake was one we'd leave after the first intermission. This year... we make it through two periods before he's bored with playing with the fold-down seats, the program, my cup, the people behind us and the stickers I've brought.

Saturday night he was so into it. First he started with his nervous look. He would stand there and twiddle his thumbs like an old man. Ah-dorable!
But the funniest was when Meg got him to start pointing. At what? Don't know. He would just point but the pictures make me giggle.
This one is his "We're Number 1!" pose.
Then he got to pointing with one hand and raising the other. Hilarious!
This is his "HE did it!" look.
We would just laugh and laugh because he'd squeal at the same time. It may be one of those you-had-to-be-there-moments.... but we had so much fun.
Also, my cutie made the jumbotron with a little help from a man I know who has connections.
I can't think of a good closing line tonight so I'll just leave ya with a smile.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a joy and I can't wait to see him--I need a hug and a Jakie "fix"!!! Glad you all had a great weekend-sounds like fun.
Love y'all loads. Give Jake a hug and a kiss for me please!
Grammie

Megan said...

That was so fun. Those pics still crack me up! I love my Jakey.

Anonymous said...

What a Game! Looks like the "Real Show" was in the stands! Oh, did "The Preds" win?
Love Ya
Your Mammie