Friday, February 5, 2010

Celebrate! Celebrate! Don't dance to the music!



The title is in reference to the man I'm married to who moves like...well like his last name!
HAH!

Maybe one day he'll have my skilzs! (hah! again!)

Now , since that is out of the way.. let's celebrate! What? (you may ask)

This weekend my hubby is turning the big 3-3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU!

You know you're special when they hold the super bowl in honor of your birthday.
So join me everyone in wishing the best man, the best dad, the best worker and my best friend a happy, happy day.

Dave, I'll be kind and let you pick the movie this weekend. (that new josh duhamel movie looks really good)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Josh "whatever his name is" movie looks like a renter if I've ever seen one. That would be a renter when I'm off fishing for several hours, but thanks for thinking of me.

Love you,


Dave

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave.......we wish you a happy day and the best of everything. The 7th is a big celebration for us Johnson's also because my first born granddaughter turns the big 21. We could all share a slice of cake if only we lived closer.

Good luck on your fishing outing.

Love from all of us, Susan

Anonymous said...

33 years ago it was the dead of winter. I got your Dad up, we dropped off your brother to your gramma Whites and then you were here. The day we came home the streets were flooded with a thaw.
I'll never forget it.
Happy Birthday David. I Love You So Much! Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from your 'favorite mother-in-law'! Hope your day was a happy one--and good luck on your fishing day. I'll see what I can do to help--ha!
Love Ya