Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh No you Didn't... Oh Yes I Did!!!

Do you hear that? That ringing?
Oh wait... that's my ears. 
I spent three hours last night in my childhood...with these kids.



Yep, the kids known as ... Jordan, Jonathan, Joey, Danny and Donnie. 
New Kids on the Block came to the Sommet Center Monday night. Don't tell me you were never a fan..because if your female between the ages of 27 and 35... you were.
What made it even better was I got to go with this girl...

My sis drove all the way from Knoxville to see her former hearthrob.  No big deal right? Well I didn't find out until 3 Monday afternoon that Dave had even got the tickets.  So she left work...packed a bag...and zoom...zoom..zooom.  I LOVE IT!!
 We had a blast, but man 15 years makes a big difference.  

Exhibit A: " You've got the right stuff baby... I love it when you turn me on."
  OK, that whole turn me on thing... didn't know what that meant 15-20 years ago.

Exhibit B:   Donnie said last night he owes us a little extra "sumpin..sumpin" because it's been 17 years since he's played Nashville.  In the old days that would of been cool. These days I say.. Don't worry about it. Just keep your pants up.

Exhibit C: Jordan is a grown man. He should not be dancing with his shirt unbuttoned in front of a high powered fan. (Can I get an Amen!!)

But the one thing that has stayed the same. My favorite member is still the best.

Ahh Joey!!! He can still belt out Please Don't Go Girl!!! And yes, he's still cute...and he can still dance.
There's one finally thing I need to say. This goes out to you Meg.
 LET'S GET THIS!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halla halla.

Anonymous said...

too funny! sounds like you girls had a blast.

and can i add that you both need to get your rears (well maybe your faces) on facebook...

mel

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed all the fun, but I'm glad you got go with Megan. I'm sure you had a blast.
Amanda C

Anonymous said...

O.K. I'm out of it! BUT,,,,,,,
It's GREAT to get OUT and have some FUN!!!!!!
You 2 look like you had a nice time
together. One of the perks of David's job! Take it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,

Ellen went to the concert too! I've been hearing about Joey all week!

Kevin