Friday, March 20, 2009

 It's been a different kind of week around here. A good kind of different though...except that Jakey got sick.
 Megan was here Monday...that same day her St. Patty's day gift to Jake arrived.
 I think I've told you before but Meg sends Jake a gift for almost every occasion she can think of.
She's great like that.
Here's what was in the St. Patty's present.  Notice everything is green.


Then, Tuesday were started seeing a new Occupational Therapist.  She's  got a tough job trying to get Jake focused on what he needs to be doing. Luckily, she knows how to get him interested...just put him on the swing.
WHEEEEE!!!

Tuesday night my parents got here.  I was so thankful because Wednesday Jake started running a fever and it didn't really let up till Friday. The doctor thinks it was either a virus going around or the fact that he's teething AGAIN!! 
Drool is rolling out of this boy's mouth like a river.
But thankfully he's back to his playful self. 
My parents left Friday afternoon for the next stop on their spring break tour.
So that's it for the week. As for the weekend, I've got a little plan up my sleeve. 
Enjoy the beautiful spring weather ya'll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake WE miss you so much.
Thanks Jen for all your pics and updates.
Your Mammie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Jake is still feeling better--he sure was a sick little boy for a while. Thanks guys for having us over for a little while, we sure enjoyed the visit and the extra time we got to spend with all of you. Have a great week and give Jakey a hug and kiss from Grammy and Pops!!!!!
By the way, I think I owe Jake some more mac&cheese!