Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Moment of Jen

 I'm living in a Jen world these days.   It's actually kind of odd.
 It donned on me yesterday that everywhere I turn there's a Jennifer, Jenny or a Jen.
 It's not a vain thing...more like a twilight zone kinda things.
 Venture into this world with me...why don't ya.

I went to my Monday playgroup yesterday. There's four of us. Three are named Jennifer.

I called my Pediatrician whose first name is Jennifer.

I stopped to talked to my neighbor on the way out last night... you guessed it. Jennifer.

But oh no...my friends it doesn't stop there. I've emailed a different Jennifer today and can think of three others  I need to get hold of.

Maybe it is a vain thing after all.  Or maybe I'm witnessing a fad of the 70's enter my life.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There may be many Jennifer's or Jen's but you're the original, the one and only Jenny Ann!!!!!!!!!!

Love you
Mom

Anonymous said...

yep. i have to agree with your mom: you are an original! you are definitely an original!

Anonymous said...

You are "Our Jen"
Your Daddy White and I always know what Jen we are talking about. AND I love your middle name!!!!
Your Mammie