Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Things

So Jakey's been doing a lot of new things lately.
Here's one of them:


He just loves to sleep on his tummy with his knees underneath him. 
It's adorable to see...but not so cute to live with. 
He tends to wake himself up trying to get comfortable and since we can't let him cry...it's kinda hard.
Another change... we've said bye-bye to the bottle.
I now have a sippy-cup boy. (This I LOVE!!)
And speaking of bye-bye. My boy has actually started waving and saying something that kinda resembles Hi!
He continues to turn my world... well you know.



UPSIDE DOWN!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sight could be more beautiful than watching a small child as he sleeps......a beautiful picture of innocense. Jake looks so content sleeping on his tummy. My greatgrandson, Marty, is doing exactly the same thing. So much for them supposed to sleep on their backs. Marty's favorite position at nap time is sleeping in my lap for a hour or so. I just
love it.

Thank you for sharing all the pictures of Jacob and his Mom and Dad. He looks like a happy little fella. Those curls sure are special.

Hope he continues to progress the way he has been.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Seems to me I remember Jake's mom sleeping a lot like he does and I think she stood on her head a few times too-- with a little help--things do go around again. I agree with Susan, MY favorite position for Jake to sleep is in my lap for an hour or so. I just love it too!

Anonymous said...

We have a picture of David sleeping the same way! How sweet!
I know I had a hard time not just grabbing them up and loving on them when they looked so sweet.
I even thought if I look at them long enough I'll never forget how they looked right now.
That's why God gives us grandchildren. He knows we can't remember it all. We get to do everything all over again, only we get to sleep through the night this time. Ha Ha good for us!!!!!