Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here He Is...

For Halloween, Jakey was  the cutest clown I've ever seen... I know you agree.



Seriously...he's cute..i mean make-my-heart-melt-buy-you-what-ever-you-want-cute.
We drove him around the neighborhood in his little car.

I think he enjoyed that more then anything.
 I enjoyed his candy.

Earlier in the day his Aunt Megan (the greatest in the world) brought him a present. In Aunt Megan's world, there's always a reason for a present. This summer he even got an Olympic's gift. Yes, it was sports theme... and yes it was awesome.
 Yesterday.. the package was covered with frankenstein. 


Hope you all had a great night. 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aww...cliff hanger!! What was in the Frankenstein package???


LOVE the blog and he is adorable!! Getting so big too!

=Rebecca

Anonymous said...

YES What was in the package?
I told you his Daddy was a clown on his first Halloween. Who's the cutest? It's a TIE!!!!