Friday, November 14, 2008

Light It Up!!

    No...not a smoke...but the Christmas lights at the Opryland Hotel. ( At work the hotel always made us refer to them as the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Resort...I feel like a rebel not doing that now.)

 I called Dave yesterday afternoon and told him I was picking him up from work and we were headed out to see the lighting ceremony.  The only problem...traffic was horrible...Jake was crying for some milk and of course we had to park a mile away.
 So..... we missed the ceremony but started a new family tradition.
Our camera was acting funky so look past the haze.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning All at The White House!
Yes I know it is early and I don't have to work today but, I'm up anyway.
What a nice way to start my day, getting to see some new pics!
I can see Jake had a great time and loved the lights. What a beautiful smile he has.
We love you All.Mammy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from Opryland, the lights are just beautiful but Jake's smiles are brighter than all the lights put together. I may just have to take him back so I so see them for myself!!!!
Looks like everyone had a great time. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!