Monday, November 22, 2010

speechless

I just got back from a wonderful weekend get away with my numero uno lady.

MY SIS!!







We headed out west to Phoenix where my sis was attending a conference.
I attended a weekend of do what I want when I want.
It was nice. realllllll nice. I highly recommend it.

We did a lot of sightseeing...including a moment of silence at the Fiesta Bowl where my beloved team won the National Championship back in 1998.

But, the highlight of our trip.... the Grand Canyon.

All I can say... I was speechless. It's big. It's deep. It's definately grand.

If you ever get chance you MUST go!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny....I love the title....but I have to admit, I've never seen you speechless. I've seen the Grand Canyon from the air and hope to see it from the ground one day. Love you girls....glad you had a great trip.

Uncle Bryan

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I can't believe your Uncle Brian said that!
Maybe I can't believe he said it first!!!!
Just kidding. The pics are great and we too are glad you two had a good time.
Love ya,
Mammy and Daddy White

Oleen said...

Wow, I love travel too. So far i never go to canyon

Anonymous said...

Yep. I have to agree with Uncle Bryan...you? speechless??! :)

A weekend of you time is great! It is amazing how refreshing it is just to only worry about yourself for a few days!

mel