Sunday, November 7, 2010

Back in Time..

Ok. I have to make one thing very clear.

I am absolutely in love with The Back To The Future Trilogy. I have it on DVD and refuse to get rid of my VHS copies.

So join me in my Deloreon...flux capacitor and all for a trip back in time.

Seat belt buckled? Check

3-point-21 gigawatts? check

85...86...87... 88 Miles per hour!


BOOM!!!!!!

We are now in the year 2010. Wait? 2010?

Yep.. We've traveled back a whole three weeks ago for you to see this!


This is my sweet boy celebrating his THIRD birthday!

Being the UT fans that we are.... being that a lot of my family is in Knoxville... being that it WAS the UT/ALabama weekend....Jake's party was on campus during our tailgating party.

Thanks to grammy for the Buzz Lightyear Cake.





Thanks to everyone for their wonderful gifts and for all the love and prayers you send our way. It's been an unbelievable three years.


Here's the pics...








These next two pics are kinda a big deal. Jake has texture issues so he doesn't eat cake. On this day he was interested in this cupcake.


He dipped his finger in...gave it a little taste and tried it. Huge deal!!

This is what he thought...


I love this little boy very much!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny that was a Great Day!
Love
Mammie