Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh MY!

Has it really been a month since I last posted something?!!

Yes, I believe it has.

October was well.... busy.

Lots to catch up on like the fact that my boy turned 3!

For now here's some pictures from Halloween.

We went as a toy story family.

There's Buzz...



And Woody and Jesse.



Jake had a great time. He'd walk down the street swinging his bag of candy. (he doesn't even eat it for goodness sake but he loved carrying it)

I love my neighborhood because of things like this.



Yes, every year this couple drives the neighborhood kids around in a cage. That totally sounds illegal but they have so much fun. At this point they were just getting started but 5 minutes later that cage was full.

Sooo, that's it. My first post in forever...that wasn't so bad.

Here's a couple more cute pics of my Buzz. Enjoy!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!...new pictures. Jake is an absolutely adorable Buzz. Glad you're back to blogging..I've missed the pics and the updates. Give Jake a hug for me!!!
love,
Grammy

Anonymous said...

love it!! all three of you looked adorable!!

mel

Anonymous said...

Yes Jen you did it again!
I really can't figure out which of the three of you is the cutest!!!!!
The "Cage" is a little scary. But you know those Middle Tenn. Folks!
Thanks for the pics.
Love ya
Mammie