Monday, March 1, 2010

Techie Toddler

Are you tired of looking at pickles? I am. So I'll just show you what you really want to see... Jacob.

My son loves anything electronic. Computers, DVD players, gaming systems... and here lately my iPod touch.

He knows how to turn it on, unlock it and find the episode of Sesame Street .

This week he figured out the ear buds. I found him in his own little utopia.
A show, a snack and Elmo.



(disclaimer: don't worry, we don't normally let our 2 year old use earbuds. )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Jake...you're gonna have to teach your grammy a thing or two about computers ans i-pods!!! love you sweetie
Grammy

Anonymous said...

Is this what they are talking about when they say...
"Kid tested, Mother approved."

If that's the case he's "tested" every reachable thing in the whole house.

You gotta love that smile.

Love you buddy.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

I do believe Jen dressed Jake in "The Browns" colors for this pic!!!!!!
Jake next time your on the mountain please show you Gramma White how to use that Ipod thing!!!!!
Love You All

Anonymous said...

I think Jen dressed Jake in "The Browns" colors just for this pic!!!!
Jake next time you are on the mountain show your Gramma White how to use one of those I-Pod things!!!
Love You All

Anonymous said...

Sorry Guys, Didn't mean to repeat myself! How do you delete yourself on this thing? Jake HELP!!!!