Monday, March 8, 2010

Heart Doctor Day


I am so happy to say that Jake's heart looks great. We went to the heart doctor this morning instead of last week because of my man's work schedule. (I just refuse to go to the heart doctor by myself. )

The echocardiogram looked good this morning and "perfect" was how the doc described his EKG.

My baby with a good-looking heart.... I just love it.

Thank you Lord the sweet blessings of a good report.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and your questions of "How's he doing?"

I'm happy to say..when it comes to his heart... he's doing great!


2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Praise the Lord! Perfect is a great word!
Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Jen at least once a week someone asks about "Our Jacob" and I just love giving this good news. My heart just takes a rest, I close my eyes and thank Our Good Lord for watching over Jake just one more day!
Love
Mammie