Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Am I Doing?

Last night I sat through two hours of TV that even a week ago I never thought I would watch.

I have to confess. (gulp) I. Watched. The Bachelor.

I have never seen the show. Last night was a first and I think it may help me lose weight.

Yep... The Bachelor weight loss plan. Not because everyone is skinny and beautiful and it makes me want to strive for the same.
Instead because the whole show is so embarrassing and awkward that I was sweating. Sitting on my couch. Now if that's not a perfect weight loss plan...
I have never kept my hand on a mute button so much during a show either. Those girls would get out of that car and I would just cringe. I mean... for real. I would mute them.
I've never said any of that kind of stuff to my Man. Our opening line was more like... "HI! Do you want to go to pizza hut after class night?" When you are 18 and the guy looks like this. YOU DON'T SAY NO.



Anyway, I married the guy who took me to pizza hut and last night while watching the Bachelor I was reminded why I love him so. He gave me a gift. He told me as I could watch HGTV as much as I wanted if I never watched The Bachelor again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Guy!!!

Tes said...

hey he is hot! :)

I know what you mean about shows, I really don't see much TV now but when I do I cringe too! OMG the stuff that people just spout it is embarassing and very sad to say the least.

Joel said...

Did you and David start dating before or after he left "Wham"? He is so dreamy!

Anonymous said...

That's good genes. I do mean genes not jeans! This is his Mother speaking!
You two are a "Match Made in Heaven"
Love Mammie