Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Heart The Predators!!

Whether you are a hockey fan or not... it gets the upmost respect in this house. Hockey allows me to stay home with my Jake. For that reason I will always heart hockey.
Saturday Jake went to his first game of the season. Things have changed. Last year we would barely make it to the second period. This year I'm proud to say we made it through the second and into the third.
Dave got to "roll it up" with Jake for part of the night.


Then, Jake discovered the seats bounced. So that got us through another period.



Of course you never know who you will see at Predators game. One time Kenny Chesney was there. Vince Gill is almost alway there. But this evening I saw a different kind of celebrity. This guy... and yes my camera is zoomingly challenged. (we weren't even that far away stupid camera)


It's Jim Bob Duggar!! He has like 18 children and his own show on TLC. Yep maybe one day I'll get to ride the zamboni. A girl can dream can't she.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics--can't wait to see Jake next week! He sure is a sweet-baby (sounds like a Gramma talking doesn't it)! Guess who?

Anonymous said...

Love the PICS!!!
Go PREDS!!!!!
They are doing good so far.
Jake looked like he had a fine time.
Jen don't get around that Jim Bob. I think he looks at his wife and she pops out another!!!!
18 that is just insane!!!!!
Listen To Your Mammie