Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Sleepy Dragon

Guess who didn't take a nap on Halloween?
Guess who stayed awake all day and then didn't hardly smile at all while trick or treating?
Hmmmm? Was it....?



CLOSE.. but nope... it was the this guy.


Jake's sleep schedule has been way off since surgery. So no nap means..not much smiling.
But check out that costume. The back is the cutest.


We hit the neighborhood with some friends and then called in a night. Jake was in bed by 8:30.
Earlier in the day we hit Pumpkinfest.
My little explorer checked out everything on the square. Check out my cuties. I mean my handsome men.


But the funniest part of the day is when Jake met Chewy.
The look on Jake's face was hilarious. Not excited. Not scared. Not anxious. Just curious.
I mean he stared him down. I could of stood Mickey Mouse of his head and Jake still wouldn't of turned to look. The zoomed in version still makes me laugh.


Hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

2 comments:

tim said...

i totally guessed wrong...i thought for sure Dave was the grumpy one! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Tim. I thought David was the grumpy one too! Sorry David.
Jake looked so cute! You did too David!
Love Ya
Mammie